Ground floor apartment with oversize LUG
Positioned in the north east corner of a grand art-deco building, this stunning apartment promises an enviable beachside lifestyle. Immaculately presented throughout with high ceilings, period features, video intercom and abundant storage. Ideally placed in one of Manly’s premier streets, it’s a level walk to harbour ferries, shops, iconic Manly Beach, the Corso’s vibrant café scene, quality waterfront restaurants and nightlife choices.
• Renovated kitchen with Miele appliances, stone benches & internal laundry facilities
• Spacious kitchen and living area with charming period features and feel
• Three bedrooms, two with built-ins, 3rd being a child’s room or study
• Sleek bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tiles, with bath and shower plus separate w/c
• Full brick, one common wall, elegant polished timber floors, plantation shutters
• Recently refurbished in secure video intercom building, oversized single garage
• Access to a vast resident rooftop terrace with sweeping beach and harbour views
• Perfect setting for summer days relaxing with family/friends to ocean backdrop
• Solid investment, premium beachside holiday escape
*** Virtual Styling Used
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors and other suppliers, as such Astemi Property makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.