Classic Beachside Bungalow, Prime Setting
Bathed in a sun drenched north aspect, this classic bungalow retains all of the charming details of its period while harmoniously blending with many modern updates. Set across a substantial 630sqm parcel, the home exudes tremendous warmth and character with inviting open plan interiors matched by an expansive deck that provides the quintessential beachside entertaining spot.
Without a doubt, the country classic kitchen is the heart of this home and features recycled Oregon timber benchtops and European appliances, its a natural gathering spot for family and friends. Four double sized bedrooms including a parents retreat with a captivating sitting room add tremendous appeal.
Enjoying a perfectly central Freshwater setting, its a few steps to the express bus and local shops, while a short walk for the kids to excellent local schools.
– High decorative ceilings, casement windows, open fireplace, picture rails
– Fully enclosed and well established child friendly gardens
– Built with predominantly double brick construction, timeless quality
– Three sizeable bedrooms with built-ins, master includes fireplace
– Timber floorboards, leadlight doors, ceiling fans, gas bayonets
– Freestanding workshop with storage plus garage and off street parking
– Lovely, quiet neighbourhood where kids bike to schools and park
– 10 minute walk to the village centre, moments further to the beach