An idyllic leafy setting, meticulously renovated interiors and an uplifting sense of light, space and privacy combine in this beautifully reimagined character home to deliver the perfect environment for modern family living. Set on 430sqm with two covered alfresco entertaining areas, near level rear lawn and exquisitely landscaped tropical gardens, its tranquil setting is within a five minute stroll of city/Manly Wharf buses, Stockland Village and Manly West Public School.
• Elegant cement rendered façade framed by a white fence and tropical gardens
• Wide entrance hall, media lounge plus formal dining room with side cabinet
• Spacious family room flows to covered entertainers’ deck, rumpus/games room
• CaesarStone kitchen, Smeg gas cooktop, wall oven, microwave and dishwasher
• Oversized bedrooms with built-ins, giant main with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Ultra-chic contemporary bathrooms, standalone bath in ensuite, huge laundry
• Oak floors, high ceilings/ornate cornice, plantation shutters, ducted a/c
• Covered terrace merges with near level lawn, metres to Aggy’s Corner cafe
• Tandem car space, walk-in underhouse storeroom plus volumes of in-house storage
For sale by Openn Negotiation (online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact Julia Laaman immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors and other suppliers, as such Astemi Property makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.