Perfectly positioned between the primary school and Castle Rock Beach, this architecturally remastered executive residence is immersed in a 180 degree-plus panorama that takes in sweeps of the harbour and city-scape horizons. Soaring across three impeccably crafted levels, with multiple living spaces flowing to expansive outdoor entertaining areas. The upper level showcases elevated harbour and valley views, the lower features sunken jacuzzi and garden access. Deceptively private, this exclusive address is a short stroll to Tania Park and Clontarf Beach.
• Views to Middle Harbour, main harbour plus city and North Shore skylines
• Living room with gas log fireplace, dining room flows to terrace with retractable awning
• Lower level family or media room with wet bar and dishwasher flows to covered deck with Jacuzzi
• CaesarStone kitchen with breakfast bar, Ilve gas stove and dishwasher
• Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, optional guest bedroom by the family room
• Parent’s retreat with walk-in robe, ensuite, study/bedroom and water views
• Ultra-chic bathrooms, high ceilings, louvered windows and bamboo flooring
• Set on 748sqm, near level lawn front and rear plus landscaped gardens
• Lock-up garage, storage shed, 300m to primary school, city buses at door
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors and other suppliers, as such Astemi Property makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.