Luxurious Family Residence
With striking architectural design, this stunning and substantial residence provides a lifestyle of indulgence. Resting high on the ridge, a magnificent and uninterrupted panorama unfolds. Sweeping views from Narrabeen Lake across to Jamieson Park, whilst offering luxurious yet functional living with high quality finishes.
The spectacular panoramas unfold through walls of glass and huge entertaining terraces on every level merging indoor and outdoor living. This generous home showcases a wealth of high quality features and a versatile multi-level floor-plan which will easily accommodate the extended family.
Architect Jean Henri Morin has drawn inspiration from the elegance of a nautical theme and the award winning swimming pool and spa and child friendly gardens. Perfectly placed to enjoy the best of the beaches, it boasts easy access to both Chatswood and Manly whilst being just minutes to all local amenities including schools.
– 950sqm of usable land and the residence is over three levels showcasing incredible entertaining areas and living spaces.
– Entry level includes day-to-day living and displays the finest in open plan design.
– Sweeping living spaces include a large family room, dining and living.
– Expanses of floor to ceiling panes of glass frame the stunning water and district views.
– A vast entertaining terrace spills off the living areas and merge indoor/outdoor living.
– The kitchen has been created for the home chef and offers stone bench tops, breakfast bar and an abundance of storage and Ilve oven with gas cooktop.
– The versatile lower level features a large games room/rumpus, second kitchen, bathroom and fourth bedroom, all extend out to the poolside terrace and lawn.
– The pool boasts a waterfall feature, swim jets, gas heating and spa.
– On the upper level, the luxury master suite enjoys uninterrupted views and terrace with generous ensuite.