Tightly-held family home in Balgowlah Heights’ most sought-after locale
Impeccably presented for immediate enjoyment, this exceptional home achieves spacious family comfort with a high degree of versatility and multiple outdoor retreats. It commands over 600sqm backing onto natural reserve, while its elevated vantage captures sweeping city and Middle Harbour views. Bright and airy interiors feature living space on each of the three levels, with an open plan lounge and dining area complemented by a gas kitchen and harbour view balcony. The outlook is incredible from the family room upstairs and the rear sanctuary is set for unforgettable poolside occasions.
Designed for long-term satisfaction, the versatile floorplan features a master suite, a flexible fifth bedroom/study and a lower rumpus room with potential for self-contained living. Privately placed with no neighbours to the rear, the setting offers quick access to Tania Park’s recreational facilities. A choice of schools plus transport services to Manly and Warringah Mall are also easily accessed.
– Scenic panorama sweeps over city skyline and Middle Harbour to Chatswood CBD
– Harbour view lounge and dining setting flows out to wraparound balcony
– Family room features integrated sound, huge rumpus room with gym setting
– Private rear retreat has heated pool, covered alfresco area and level lawn
– Kitchen set with granite benchtops and stainless appliances with gas cooktop
– Well scaled bedrooms have mirrored built-ins, impeccable bathrooms throughout
– The home enjoys an abundance of natural light throughout the day
– Fresh paint and carpet, comfort assured with air conditioning and gas points
– Internal entry to double garage providing work bench and long-term storage
– Hop Skip and Jump Manly shuttle services the street, school buses close by