Original Classic Residence – Deceased Estate
First time offered in 50 years, this home represents one of the most remarkable opportunities to hit the market this year.
Enjoying an esteemed address on Manly’s premier Eastern Hill, this original home delivers a rare buying opportunity for those aspiring to create a dream residence. With just a few classic homes left in the area most of which are rarely traded, this gem now becomes available after being purchased by the current owner in 1968.
Bearing all the charm and character of its turn-of-the century build, choices abound including reconfiguring and restoring its original charm, adding a level to capture sparkling harbour vistas or removing and replacing with a luxury home custom designed to individual specifications.
Surrounded by many stunning homes and high-end executive residences, this blue-ribbon location is highly desired being an easy walk to Little Manly Beach, Many surf beach, shops, cafes and to the ferry wharf which provides a quick and scenic commute to the CBD.
– Desirable northerly to rear aspect invites in an abundance of natural light
– Untouched charm with high ceilings, some decorative and boarded up fireplaces intact with their chimneys
– Elegant formal lounge, sundrenched casual living and dining
– Two older style kitchens, one electric and one gas, both featuring breakfast benches
– Four bedrooms are all substantial providing excellent accommodation
– Two bathrooms, laundry facilities, storage areas
– Lower level covered terrace, generous front porch
– Single lock up garage, carport and generous additional off street parking areas
– Classic sandstone base provides a solid foundation
– The residence is perfectly liveable or leasable whilst planning for the future is underway
– Explore its outstanding potential to redevelop (STCA)
– Landsize 482sqm