Flexible, unique and well located home
The Openn Negotiation has started (auction held online with flexible terms for qualified buyers). The property can sell at any time, contact Simon or Julia immediately to become qualified and avoid missing out.
Originally a late 19th century worker’s cottage, this unique home has been transformed into a flexible 21st century retreat located just a stroll to one of Australia’s most iconic beaches. The bright layout reveals a spacious flowing interior designed to accommodate extended families, tenants or guests with an adjoining self-contained dwelling. Within easy walking distance of Manly Wharf, city buses and eateries, this central home resides in a highly sought-after location.
• Options abound with incredibly versatile yet highly functional interiors
• Creatively spaced layout provides multiple indoor/outdoor breakaway zones
• Paved alfresco setting and deck immersed in privacy of verdant surrounds
• Central kitchen equipped with stainless gas cooktop and stone benchtops
• Three light filled top floor bedrooms plus potential fourth bedroom/study
• Two modern bathrooms and ensuite, plus outdoor shower, polished timber floorboards
• Self-contained dwelling offers excellent option for rental income source