Manly’s Pittwater Road is the place where those in the know shop and eat – home to some of the area’s best restaurants, coolest shops, fashion labels and buzzy bars.
This two-storey terrace is at the end of a row that includes two restaurants, a vintage clothing store and a dental practice.
The large internal spaces and dual commercial and residential zoning (B1) provide an opportunity to put your stamp on this fascinating street with this unique property. Residential, commercial, retail or professional suites (STCA) – reconfigure the layout to suit your ultimate work surf lifestyle.
• Large main front room ready to be converted to a gallery, studio, shop, reception….
• Excellent street frontage but surprisingly quiet inside
• Just one minute’s walk from Manly’s beaches
• Rear lane access with potential for off-street parking (STCA)
• Beautiful rear courtyard with artist’s stunning hand-painted mural, gas, outdoor shower
• Two bathrooms, including mosaic main bathroom with original clawfoot bath
• Large eat-in kitchen
• Three upstairs double bedrooms
• Ideal long term investment / Airbnb without the restrictions of strata
• Easy access to all amenities, public transport and ferries
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors and other suppliers, as such Astemi Property makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.