A unique find in Manly, this stylish terrace feels more like a house, showcasing a recent renovation offering a distinctive chic industrial aesthetic with warm timber accents, a central vaulted ceiling and high-end finishes. The home displays a flowing design with sets of bi-folds connecting to charming front and rear courtyards for relaxed entertaining. Its exclusive position is 50 metres to the ocean shores, lively cafés and eateries, while a stroll to the Corso, Manly Wharf and the ferry.
Please note – entrance to the property is via Whistler St – approximately 30m north from corner of Carlton St.
• Impressive proportions, north side of the block, just one common wall
• Generous living/dining zone with exposed brick wall and blackbutt flooring
• Caesarstone and gas kitchen/integrated laundry with a wide stainless oven
• Beautifully designed master bedroom captures the sounds of lapping waves
• Exquisite tiled bathrooms have rain showers, main with a freestanding tub
• Seamless built-in robes, third bedroom currently converted to a home office
• Timber louvres throughout, split air conditioning, abundance of storage
• Double brick on lower level, tall glass and high set clerestory windows