Impeccable north facing family entertainer with stunning CBD views
This 405 sqm double brick family home enjoys all day northern sun to the private garden and heated pool leading directly from the kitchen and living spaces, making this the perfect entertainer. Combine this with expansive city skyline views from the third living area and you enjoy benefits rarely found in Mosman homes.
Offering a well thought out floor plan the home provides multiple separate living spaces that allow for not only the seasons but providing quiet spaces to retire to for work or leisure. Perfect for families wanting the luxury of space with five star quality of the timeless architecture shining through. Architecturally designed with the highest of specification including double brick construction, wide Brushbox timber floorboards, Spanish limestone, marble and Italian travertine.
The home enjoys high ceilings over both levels, open-plan living & dining leading directly to the gas heated swimming pool and level lawn. The formal lounge features a Jetmaster fireplace and bi-fold doors throughout create a seamless indoor/ outdoor flow.
Presented in “as new” condition the home has been impeccably maintained whilst still providing an opportunity to add your own touches to personalise. Dual street access and abundant storage offering added bonuses with an oversized double lock-up garage, wine cellar, internal access and further off street parking options. Moments to Cremorne Junction, CBD transport, Mosman Bay Wharf and Cremorne Point Wharf.
• North facing private rear garden with level lawn and gas heated pool
• Open-plan living from a European kitchen with stone bench & bi-fold doors
• Separate formal lounge and dining room with a wood burning fireplace
• Master suite featuring a walk-through robe lined with built-ins and a luxe ensuite
• Juliette balconies off bedrooms two and three (b-ins), queen sized fourth bed
• Stunning limestone bathrooms with marble vanity, ensuite with double shower
• Generous ground floor home office or 5th bedroom located away from living spaces
• French doors open off the master and study to the sunroom to the front vestibule
• Alarm system, LED lighting, plantation shutters, indoor/outdoor gas bayonets
• Remote and internal access from the double garage, workshop and storeroom
• Endless storage options, cellar, under-stair storage, wall of built-ins upstairs
• Cafe’s, transport, restaurants and harbour ferries all only moments away