Private and tranquil, this tastefully renovated apartment displays charming interiors with a breezy beaches ambiance and thoroughly modern appeal. The streamlined open plan design is imbued with plenty of sunlight, offering an effortless connection to the outdoor living space. Enriched with a green outlook and set at the rear of the block, this inviting home is level walk to the beach, vibrant cafés and restaurants, Manly Wharf, ferries and all of Manly’s attractions.
• Open living space, modern flooring, flow to a covered Travertine balcony
• Stone kitchen with stainless gas appliances, café windows to the balcony
• Enticing and peaceful bedrooms, both fitted with large built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, a rain shower and laundry facilities
• Plantation shutters, gas points, oversized lock-up garage, ample storage
• No common walls in a well maintained block, additional shared laundry
• Airy interiors with windows on three sides and natural cross-ventilation
Strata Levies: $1389 pq
Council Rates: $322 pq
Water Rates: $172 pq
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors and other suppliers, as such Astemi Property makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.